Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More Mountains

As of today, I have one month left of college! I know it seems weird to have class throughout the summer, but it hasn't been too bad, honestly. Summer hasn't even officially started yet! Yesterday I had a presentation in front of a class of entirely German students. It was very intimidating, but they were very nice about all my mistakes. This may sound weird, but the next things I have to do aren't due until July 14th, just under a month away. I have completed everything except for the papers and exams of finals week. Now I have to work up the motivation to study this far in advance.

Don't worry. I'm not just hitting the books. This past weekend, a group of us climbed yet another mountain!



Beautiful, isn't it? It was a chilly, cloudy day, but the sun came out just as we got to the peak. Then, when we reached the bottom again, we went swimming in the lake. The water was cold and refreshing. I love living so near the Alps. It makes for some amazing scenery.

BFA Update: I was looking at train/bus tickets to Kandern today. It's coming up really soon! I'm planning on arriving there sometime between August 5-8. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to prepare and raise support for the next chapter in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome mountains! Anna and I just climbed some nice ones near Asheville, NC!