Thursday, July 23, 2015

Changing Plans

This week has been pretty rough, emotionally. On Friday night, we had our graduation ceremony for the Junior Year in Munich program. When I got home, I couldn't find my keys or my wallet. I did find them the next day, I had just left them at the restaurant, but it was a nerve-wracking time of not knowing where there were in the meantime. Sunday morning, I took my friend Katie to the airport to see her off. On Monday and Tuesday, I had to make a pretty tough decision. With the help of RCE and BFA staff, and the guidance of my parents, I decided that I needed to buy a plane ticket home. I do not have the financial support to serve at BFA yet. That said, I will continue to raise support until I can serve at BFA, whether it takes another month, or even another year. I will not give it up, but I do need more time. My flight leaves for the U.S on Sunday, July 26th.

Stay tuned for another update once I'm back in the States!

No comments: